If you’re having problems playing FIFA 23, which is one of the most popular games in the world, and you play it on a Windows computer, but sometimes the game gives you an error and you don’t know how to fix it, then this post is for you. It explains how to resolve FIFA problems. If you are getting the FIFA 23 EA AntiCheat Detected Unacceptable Configuration” error, then we know how to fix it. When you are getting the ‘EA AntiCheat Detected Unacceptable Configuration” error, ensure no software is active 117 error. Let’s being with this article
Top 6 Methods to resolve FIFA 2023 Error
Method 1: Delete Anticheat software
The first thing you need to do is make sure you don’t have any other AntiCheat software installed on your PC. Other AntiCheat software may be installed with other games like CSGO or Valorant.
- Uninstall this AntiCheat software and then restart your PC. Check if the issue reappears.
Method 2: Verify Integrity of game files
Another thing you can do is check the integrity of game files.
- Open Steam and head to Library.
- Right-click on FIFA 23 and select Properties.
- Click on the Local Files tab and select the Verify Integrity of game files option.
- Wait for Steam to finish verifying and once done, play the game.
Method 3: Re-Installation
The next thing you can do is reinstall the EA AntiCheat.
- Open the FIFA 23 installation folder.
- For steam users, open Steam library and right-click on the game.
- Select the Manage option and click on Browse local files.
- Now open the Installer folder and then open the EA AntiCheat folder.
- Right-click on the EA AntiCheat installer and run it as an Administrator.
- Select FIFA 23 from the drop-down option and click on Uninstall.
- Once it’s done, click on the install option.
- After the installation finishes, start the game and check if the issue persists.
Method 4: Enable Secure Boot
Another thing you can do is enable Secure Boot.
- Type System Information on the Start menu and open the top option.
- Check the Secure Boot State and see if it is On.
- If it is on, then move to the next solution.
- If it is off, then you will have to open the BIOS and enable it.
- BIOS settings are different for every motherboard type.
- Here we have shown how to enable it on the BIOS we have.
The steps should be similar so try to follow as shown.
Method 5: Whitelist Game from Antivirus
The next thing you can do is add the game to the Antivirus Exclusion list on your PC. If you have any 3rd party Antivirus, then add the game to the Whitelist or Exclusion list. Those who are using Windows Defender, here is how you can do it:
- Type Windows Security in the Search bar and select the top result.
- Select Virus and threat protection. Scroll down and click on Manage Ransomware protection.
- Next click on Allow an app through controlled folder access and select Yes.
- Click on Add an allowed app option.
- Browse to the FIFA 23 installation folder and select the exe file.
- If you don’t know where the installation folder is, then open Steam and click on Library.
- Right-click on FIFA 23 and select Manage and then Browse local files.
- Check the address of the installation folder and browse to it.
- After the game is added, run the game and see if the issue is fixed.
- If the issue persists, then try disabling the Controlled Folder Access toggle from the Ransomware protection settings.
We hope that reading this guide helped you fix the error that was happening in your game. If you are still having trouble with FIFA 23, let us know by leaving a comment, and our team will help you fix the problem.